Contribution in Coding

Hello sir,

I  would like to contribute some code and work with Debian . I am currently studying in college 2nd year Computer science Engineering. As I saw that Debian had participated in Google Summer of code 2016, I was pretty much interested in working with Your oraganisation.

I would appreciate if you can take some time out and guide me on any project your company wishes to share with me and give me an opportunity to work with experienced people like you.

My Skill - C programming

LinkedIn profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitsharan2008/

Best regards

Rohit sharan