Does anybody know Debian statistics about GSOC ?

Hi all,

I am writing a blog post about Debian's history in GSOC and Outreachy
and have been having a bit of difficult time finding information about
it.

I was able to find Daniel's excellent post at
https://danielpocock.com/getting-selected-for-google-summer-of-code-2016
which he wrote in Oct 2015.

I also found a bit of history of Debian's involvement in GSOC at
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016 but couldn't find any place
where we have stats as to how many students and mentors participated
each year, how many were able to complete the program and how many of
them stayed with Debian even after GSOC completion. Doing it manually
would probably be daunting as people's contact details change, some
disappear etc.

I dunno if there is a way to get this data and make it available
either as a spreadsheet or/and a graph so at least we have some idea
how things are moving.

Outreachy is much worse as there doesn't seem to be a centralized page
about Outreachy as the GSOC page is.

Trying to lookup wiki.debian.org/Outreachy leads to the most recent
Outreachy event -
https://wiki.debian.org/Outreachy/Round13?action=show&redirect=Outreachy

Can anybody share/elaborate  on the above ?

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com