Re: [GSoC] Introduction and Project Discussion

Am 23.03.2016 um 15:33 schrieb Chirayu Desai:
> Thanks for the ideas!
>
> I started with the apktool issue, and was able to create a fix.
> More details:
> https://github.com/iBotPeaches/Apktool/issues/1166
> https://github.com/iBotPeaches/Apktool/pull/1201
>
> Next thing to do is getting a local install of debian running, I only
> have it on a server right now which won't always be the best for
> testing.
> Will try to tackle another issue after that.

Thank you very much for working on this issue. Please clarify the
license for this implementation though because the site doesn't mention
"public domain" anywhere. If it contains no copyright information we
must assume that it is non-distributable and non-free.

http://www.peterfranza.com/2008/09/26/little-endian-input-stream/

Regards,

Markus