Re: [GSoC] Introduction and Project Discussion

Here are some other small contribution ideas:

* attempt to build a simple Android app using the current packages, that
would require downloading some of the pieces from Google, and file bug
reports to the failing packages

* research the differences between the Android QEMU and the QEMU in
Debian, to see whether we can use the Debian QEMU, and post the results
on https://wiki.debian.org/AndroidTools

* figure out how Google builds the Android SDK docs from source, and
file a Intent-To-Package (ITP) bug report with that info

* backport android-tools 5.1.1r29-2 to Debian/stable (jessie)

.hc

Hans-Christoph Steiner: