Calling for projects in the December 2016 - March 2017 round of Outreachy

Dear mentors,

I would like to invite you to submit project ideas for the next round of
Outreachy, with internships spanning December 6 to March 6.

https://wiki.debian.org/Outreachy/Round13#projects

Debian will be able to fund two outstanding candidates out of the project
funds, so we will make sure that the projects selected will have an impact on
Debian directly.

Outreachy is a tremendous opportunity to recruit very motivated contributors
(you can ask previous mentors), so please consider mentoring with us for these
next few months.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to this mailing list, or
privately to the outreach@debian.org alias.

We would like to make a widespread annoucement about our participation in the
next round of Outreachy on the Debian blog, by the end of the week or next
Monday at the latest; It'd be great if we had some project ideas to show off at
that point !

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont