GSoC week 13: CM for reSIProcate

Hello,

In the past week I've made the last pull request [1] that was missing about my project. It involves the following functionalities added to telepathy-resiprocate:

- load/save buddies list;
- send/receive presence;
- send/receive text message

You can find all my work during the GSoC time at my wiki [2]. In the "Links with work done" menu you can find all my github commits. In the "Week reports" menu you can find all my week reports. Also there is a link at the beginning of the wiki page with my blog containing some images of the working product.

Right now I'm fixing some bugs recommended by my mentors and you could see the new pull requests at my wiki.

Independent from the GSoC final evaluation, I would like to thank you all (mentors, contributors and students) that helped me to develop my project and taught me so much. The best thing I'm taking from this is the knowledge which is priceless.

[1] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/pull/56
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/StudentApplications/MateusBellomo