GSoC 2016 Week 11 & 12 - Indexation and data Persistance over OpenDht‏

Hi,

Sorry for being late on this weekly report (again).

I merge the weekly report 11 & 12 in this one :

After 2 week on this problem of complete node splitting i finally found that the problem was not in my code (i even rewrite it completely due to some problem )

but the problem was in the under step made by OpenDht (and by the DHT).

https://github.com/savoirfairelinux/opendht/pull/109

If you want to see the little line that bug my code for too much week.

I also correct the layout of the graph output by the benchmark since i thought my code wasn't working (and it was on TODO )

https://github.com/savoirfairelinux/opendht/commit/47d9bc30361ee761a2d2881ee2b405b7306673f7

I also speed up the initialization of search :

https://github.com/savoirfairelinux/opendht/pull/101

My PR is also up and i will push another PR this week for the multidimensional key search on the PHT.

Anyway, see you next week

Regards,

REYNAUD Nicolas