At the beginning of last week, I had a software who worked in conversation between two people (with some little bug).
So, I wanted to implement it to use it in conference. To do that, I use the callID to make the difference between all the participant information. After that, I changed my signal to send map< String CallID, map< String description_information, String Value>>. I changed my code in my API too to implement all my variables and getter with this new input. Then, I began to search a link between my Api with my gnome client. I stopped it because I haven't the time to finish to implement it and merge my code with the master before the end of the GsoC.