GSoC Week-11 report

Hi all,

This week I have worked on combining all snippets into one.

https://github.com/Jaminy/Email-Mining/blob/master/mailmine.py

By this week I'll try to include all the snippets into this file.This file has been merged for the pull request.

As I mentioned in the previous report, my new academic year has been started and it was difficult to code for 48hrs/week.Since we have one more week left, whenever I get time after the scheduled classes, I will try to finish the remaining tasks.

My final code will be available in the mailmine.py file with all snippets included.

All the best for the fellow GSoCers for the final evaluation.

Regards,

Jaminy.