GSoC 2016 Week 8: SmartInfo

Hi,

At the beginning of this week, I didn't really use the LRC to communicate with my client.
-The client calls an function in it to call my method who calls my program
-The daemon sends his signal connect to an Qslot in LRC. After that, I just send another signal connect to a lambda function of the client

I have never programmed API before and I began to write some code without checking how doing that. I needed to extract all the information of my map<s,s> sending by the daemon to present all it in my API. After observing the code, I saw LRC follow the kde library code policy (https://community.kde.org/Policies/Library_Code_Policy). So, I change my architecture to follow the same policies . Basically, I needed to create a public and private header by using the D-Pointer. My private header contains my slot who is connect with the daemon and all private variable. My public header contains a signal connect to lambda function who indicates to the client when some information change and he need to refresh it. This header contains obviously all the getters too.
I have now a functional API.

Next week, I will work on the gnome client to use this new API.

Regards,

Olivier Grégoire (Gasuleg)