GSOC - Weekly-ish report 3,4,5,6,...,\infinity

Hi,

You can find my report for week 3&4 on my blog [1] where I announce I have
finished a first good step in the goal of having data persistance for the DHT.
You will also find my report for week 5&6 where I tell about relevant things I
have been doing during debconf 2016.

While I do lag behind on the reporting of my work, I constantly maintain a
direct communication with my mentor. I'll double my efforts to release my
reports in time.

Regards,

[1]: http://sim590.github.io/post/gsoc/week34/
[2]: http://sim590.github.io/post/gsoc/week56/