During this last two weeks, working pace increased though I have exams.
First, I've continued the work I started before by testing the packaged android-sdk, and I've added suggested packages.
Then I've worked on a patch for the bug 827215 which was blocking the building of apps using android-sdk package only, this patch creates a stub of the missing file. llvm-rs-cc will be implemented later.
Then, I've created my first new package google-android-m2repository-installer, which contains a packaged script that automatically downloads Google's Android support m2 repository package and unpacks it into Debian-friendly paths.
I've done an attempt for another package which downloads google m2 repository too, but after discussing with the team, we concluded that it's better to turn our focus on the free alternatives even if they are incomplete. so this something to do later on.
Now next, I will attempt to package an installer script for Android-NDK.