[GSoC ] Camel - Week 4

Hello,

I spent this week working on the Camel SIP component.

I started documenting the camel-sip module to get a complete understanding of the package before I implement the support for sending and receiving SIP MESSAGE request and responses.

My commits this week:

https://github.com/nikvaessen/camel/commit/7c5a523d8507ac6eee7fc42620495257e96d2d46
https://github.com/nikvaessen/camel/commit/bfe8b01ed1b00c63671479c3788a215ad9afe669
https://github.com/nikvaessen/camel/commit/933b95610b137ab0702e377c26d3da7132388289
https://github.com/nikvaessen/camel/commit/9881d94f2ab18681f64655725798f872c9983de9
https://github.com/nikvaessen/camel/commit/384d5c1ecda7a9cc10b2027bd8036e4d68e7b8d6

I also spent a day trying to debug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-10071.I've managed to reproduce the exact Stack-trace, but have been unable to find the issue. The method creating the SipStack does correctly get the Path name, so I don't know where else to look.

Regards,

Nik