Here is my third project report for debsources.
The project title is "Improving Accessibility and front-end of
Debsources" You'll find the Google Summer of Code information
[on their site]. For a more detailed project summary see the
[Debian Wiki Page].
With advice from larjona we are moving over to WeKan board, though
the Trello is still where we are currently working.
Also the development version of debsources, http://sourcesdev.debian.net
not hosting my work in progress version.
Week 3 Report
### Tasks Complete (not merged)
- Finished navbar to (almost) mergable quality
- Finished converting all `debsources/app` view templates
- Finished converting almost all `debsources/sources` view templates
### Tasks Complete (ready to merge)
- Fix-up dependencies
[Related PR (ready)](https://github.com/Debian/debsources/pull/61
[Related PR Other](https://github.com/Debian/debsources/pull/62
### Tasks in Progress
- Add CSS framework in `debsources/templates` and `debsources/doc`
### Other Progress
- Created [devlog](http://www.devoxel.net/devlog/
This is helping fix my productivity issues. Not 100% but I'm starting to
properly settle into work.
My hours are something like:
Tuesday -> Friday | 9:30AM -> 6PM (8hours)
Saturday | 11PM -> 6PM (6hours)
Sunday -> Monday | ~3hours
All in all I think this was my most productive week, though I need to work
on my Mondays.
Issues were generally technical this week, mostly revolving around sorting
the `pkginfobox` to scale properly on mobiles and making source code viewable.
One issue with this stuff however that sourcesdev, the live test website we
use, isn't using jQuery, so it's difficult to navigate without using a
browsers debug mode.
### Plan for next week
To be discussed with my mentors on Tuesday morning, but my general plan is:
- Finish up and fix issues with current template responsive templates
will work, in order to accomodate other browsers
- Test new mobile friendly debsources on many different browsers and note all
issues to fix in a later week (unless trivial).