GSOC Week 2 and 3

Hi,
I have create a new Android Library which can be imported by other app developers who want to add functionality of SIP enrolment in their applications.

 I have create it upto the part where we can find particular fields from XML string and use them. I am creating a function to which developers can pass a custom structure to register a user.
Code is available at https://github.com/pranavjain/RegisterITSP

In the coming week, I will complete the part where enrolment request is sent to server and we can get the result.

Pranav Jain