Re: [GSoC and Outreachy Mentors] Let us know how many slots your project(s) need

* Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd@debian.org> [2016-03-29 10:27:56 +0200]:

> Hi all,
>
> We would like to have, as soon as possible, a rough idea how many candidates
> (maximum) you think you can accept for your projects, so that we can make our
> slots request to Google and know if we need to go looking for more Outreachy
> funds.
>
> Please let us know in private at outreach@debian.org (M-F-T set accordingly).
>
> This is especially time-sensitive for mentors who received interest from
> Outreachy applicants, as we need to be looking for funds at the earliest
> opportunity if we would like to welcome more interns this session.
>
> You also need to register to the respective program sites ASAP to be able to
> review all proposals.

Hey,

We're still waiting on a few of your replies. We don't need your final
candidate selection yet, just how many people you would be able to mentor, to
send our slots request to Google.

If we get no answer before the end of the week we won't request slots for your
project.

Thanks,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #426:
internet is needed to catch the etherbunny