LibreOffice Writer Slow To Load On Buster

I have LibreOffice 6.1.5.2 installed on Buster (AMD64) with Gnome 3.30.2.  The computer has 4 GB of RAM and a 64-bit processor (Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93 GHz x 2).

It takes an usually long amount of time (approximately 20 seconds) to start LibreOffice Writer.  If I start it a second time, it takes approximately 5 seconds.  Once it opens, it is quite responsive.  Other applications open in an expected amount of time.

On the same machine I previously had a XFCE Debian-based distribution installed.  It would take far less to time to start Writer.

Most of the proposed resolutions that I have researched are related to versions of LibreOffice prior to version 6.1 and either don't work on 6.1 or can't be implemented because of these changes.

Does anyone know of a solution that works on version 6.1?

Thanks,

Daniel