LibreOffice 6 on Jessie Backports ?

Hello all,

LibreOffice 6 is a great improvement from the current 5.2 release of LibreOffice available in the jessie-backports repository. Thousand of bugs have been fixed and accessibility for visual-impaired has been greatly improved.

Debian Jessie is officially supported by the Debian project until June 2018 where it will become an LTS: https://wiki.debian.org/LTS

Could it be possible for you to release new LibreOffice versions at least until the end of June?

I ask you that so late because regular users ask the same to me. They rely only on the Debian repository.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager