Re: Missing libreoffice-style-oxygen package in Testing and Unstable

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 03, 2017 at 12:30:39AM -0400, nurupo wrote:
>    Hm, seems like using libreoffice-gtk2 fixed the looks of LibreOffice for
>    me, perhaps there is no need for libreoffice-style-oxygen?

it it doesn't look too GTKish for you? But probably I'd have choosen gtk3.
(Don't know offhand how - unless you forced it - it eneded up actually using
that gtk2 plugin if you're under KDE...)

>    Here is the background btw
>    [1]https://www.reddit.com/r/libreoffice/comments/73wowr/my_libreoffice_ui_looks_like_windows_98/

I know that would happen, get LO ported to KDE5/Qt5 (there's work upstream underway but
it's a hard task) and then -kde will come back (and you still can use breeze as iconset,
though that of course wouldn't help for the UI etc. rendering)

Regards,

Rene