Re: Using Debian BTS to handle some specific Libreoffice bugs

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 07, 2017 at 08:28:41AM +0200, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
>    Our team is about handling several Libreoffice bugs related to various
>    packages (Libreoffice, in particular Writer, as well as Mozilla suite and
>    MATE desktop). These are mainly accessibility bugs.
>
>    To make easier the management of all bugs and to have a global vision of
>    them, and instead of writing our own Web page, and in order to be as
>    seamless as possible, we would like to use the Debian BTS. The purpose is:
>
>    - reporting there follow-up of Libreoffice Bugzilla;
>
>    - mentioning in the subject that it is a follow-up;
>
>    - putting a usertag to affect such bugs to our team and about
>    accessibility

Cool.

>    With this, we think typing our team name or the usertag Accessibility, we
>    will have all bugs we follow and their status upstream, as we will mention
>    that we forwareded it upstream. And Debian will show its activity in bug
>    fixing in Libreoffice and we will know for future releases the status of
>    Libreoffice accessibility bugs.
>
>    No aditional work for you, but we wanted to inform you about this because
>    it will generate about 50 new bug reports. If you want us to mention a
>    specific subject to be perfectly clear or so on, tell us.

As long as nothing there is release-critical, fine with me.

There's also the tests which are disabled because they are too flaky and are clearly accessibility
stuff:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-openoffice/libreoffice.git/tree/patches/disable-flaky-tests.diff

That svx.Accessibility stuff is a constant nuisance/failure also on upstreams
Tinderbox.

Regards,

Rene