Using Debian BTS to handle some specific Libreoffice bugs

Title: signature_jp_2

Hello,

Our team is about handling several Libreoffice bugs related to various packages (Libreoffice, in particular Writer, as well as Mozilla suite and MATE desktop). These are mainly accessibility bugs.

To make easier the management of all bugs and to have a global vision of them, and instead of writing our own Web page, and in order to be as seamless as possible, we would like to use the Debian BTS. The purpose is:

- reporting there follow-up of Libreoffice Bugzilla;

- mentioning in the subject that it is a follow-up;

- putting a usertag to affect such bugs to our team and about accessibility

With this, we think typing our team name or the usertag Accessibility, we will have all bugs we follow and their status upstream, as we will mention that we forwareded it upstream. And Debian will show its activity in bug fixing in Libreoffice and we will know for future releases the status of Libreoffice accessibility bugs.

No aditional work for you, but we wanted to inform you about this because it will generate about 50 new bug reports. If you want us to mention a specific subject to be perfectly clear or so on, tell us.

Best regards,

--
Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL