Processed: Retitle a lot of bugs (2)

> retitle 813430 libreoffice-common: LO shows icon for e.g. impress when libreoffice-impress isn't installed and thus doesn't open
Bug #813430 [libreoffice-common] LO shows icon for e.g. impress when libreoffice-impress isn't installed and thus doesn't open
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-common: LO shows icon for e.g. impress when libreoffice-impress isn't installed and thus doesn't open' from 'LO shows icon for e.g. impress when libreoffice-impress isn't installed and thus doesn't open'
> retitle 677484 libreoffice: Menu / submenu overlapping
Bug #677484 [libreoffice] Menu / submenu overlapping
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: Menu / submenu overlapping' from 'Menu / submenu overlapping'
> retitle 658569 libreoffice: Will not correctly use cross-file links with xlsx files
Bug #658569 [libreoffice] libreoffice-calc: Will not correctly use cross-file links with xlsx files
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: Will not correctly use cross-file links with xlsx files' from 'libreoffice-calc: Will not correctly use cross-file links with xlsx files'
> retitle 665094 libreoffice: SVG import looses text
Bug #665094 [libreoffice] SVG import looses text
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: SVG import looses text' from 'SVG import looses text'
> retitle 635690 libreoffice: Search does not distinguish between ß and ss
Bug #635690 [libreoffice] Search does not distinguish between ß and ss
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: Search does not distinguish between ß and ss' from 'Search does not distinguish between ß and ss'
> retitle 731052 libreoffice-core: broken extensions without integrity check can crash LO
Bug #731052 [libreoffice-core] broken extensions without integrity check can crash LO
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-core: broken extensions without integrity check can crash LO' from 'broken extensions without integrity check can crash LO'
> retitle 711166 libreoffice-impress: Slideshows have to X-windows title bar title
Bug #711166 [libreoffice-impress] Slideshows have to X-windows title bar title
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-impress: Slideshows have to X-windows title bar title' from 'Slideshows have to X-windows title bar title'
> retitle 790903 libreoffice-core: GBK encoded Chinese text not auto-detected
Bug #790903 [libreoffice-core] GBK encoded Chinese text not auto-detected
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-core: GBK encoded Chinese text not auto-detected' from 'GBK encoded Chinese text not auto-detected'
> retitle 810723 libreoffice: writer export to PDF/PDF A/1A sign and/or timestamp
Bug #810723 [libreoffice] writer export to PDF/PDF A/1A sign and/or timestamp
Bug #814962 [libreoffice] libreoffice: add support to timestamp servers requiring AUTH
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: writer export to PDF/PDF A/1A sign and/or timestamp' from 'writer export to PDF/PDF A/1A sign and/or timestamp'
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: writer export to PDF/PDF A/1A sign and/or timestamp' from 'libreoffice: add support to timestamp servers requiring AUTH'
> --
Stopping processing here.

635690: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=635690
658569: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=658569