Processed: Retitle a lot of LO bugs

> retitle 754333 libreoffice-common: Failures on removal ("rmdir: failed to remove [...]")
Bug #754333 [libreoffice-common] [libreoffice-common] Failures on removal ("rmdir: failed to remove [...]")
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-common: Failures on removal ("rmdir: failed to remove [...]")' from '[libreoffice-common] Failures on removal ("rmdir: failed to remove [...]")'
> retitle 719540 python3-uno: capitalisePython() takes 0 positional arguments but 1 was given
Bug #719540 [python3-uno] [python3-uno] capitalisePython() takes 0 positional arguments but 1 was given
Changed Bug title to 'python3-uno: capitalisePython() takes 0 positional arguments but 1 was given' from '[python3-uno] capitalisePython() takes 0 positional arguments but 1 was given'
> retitle 740772 libreoffice-calc: Libre Office mixing filetypes in "Recent Files" menu
Bug #740772 {Done: Stéphane Aulery <lkppo@free.fr>} [libreoffice-calc] Libre Office mixing filetypes in "Recent Files" menu
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: Libre Office mixing filetypes in "Recent Files" menu' from 'Libre Office mixing filetypes in "Recent Files" menu'
> retitle 613014 libreoffice-calc: localc crashes on Macro Security dialog
Bug #613014 [libreoffice-calc] localc crashes on Macro Security dialog
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: localc crashes on Macro Security dialog' from 'localc crashes on Macro Security dialog'
> retitle 614182 libreoffice-common: calc and writer crash on close if tools|macros|run macro was opened
Bug #614182 [libreoffice-common] /usr/bin/libreoffice: calc and writer crash on close if tools|macros|run macro was opened
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-common: calc and writer crash on close if tools|macros|run macro was opened' from '/usr/bin/libreoffice: calc and writer crash on close if tools|macros|run macro was opened'
> retitle 644245 libreoffice-impress: Impress crash when open many ppt files in same time
Bug #644245 [libreoffice-impress] libreoffice-impress: Impress crash when open many ppt files in same time
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#644245 to the same title
> retitle 664706 libreoffice-report-builder: RuntimeError from unopkg on upgrade on i386
Bug #664706 [libreoffice-report-builder] RuntimeError from unopkg on upgrade on i386
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-report-builder: RuntimeError from unopkg on upgrade on i386' from 'RuntimeError from unopkg on upgrade on i386'
> retitle 678813 libreoffice-writer: multi-column label forms not laid out properly
Bug #678813 [libreoffice-writer] libreoffice: multi-column label forms not laid out properly
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-writer: multi-column label forms not laid out properly' from 'libreoffice: multi-column label forms not laid out properly'
> retitle 686423 libreoffice-l10n-lt: libreoffice-l10n-lt gives Serbian latin spellcheck not Lithuanian
Bug #686423 [libreoffice-l10n-lt] libreoffice-l10n-lt gives Serbian latin spellcheck not Lithuanian
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-l10n-lt: libreoffice-l10n-lt gives Serbian latin spellcheck not Lithuanian' from 'libreoffice-l10n-lt gives Serbian latin spellcheck not Lithuanian'
> retitle 749831 libreoffice: LibreOffice mail merge didn't work under Gnome 3
Bug #749831 [libreoffice] LibreOffice mail merge didn't work under Gnome 3
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: LibreOffice mail merge didn't work under Gnome 3' from 'LibreOffice mail merge didn't work under Gnome 3'
> retitle 772097 libreoffice: LibreOffice sees only "Generic Printer"
Bug #772097 [libreoffice] LibreOffice sees only "Generic Printer"
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: LibreOffice sees only "Generic Printer"' from 'LibreOffice sees only "Generic Printer"'
> retitle 776950 libreoffice: Open LibreOffice Basic crash LibreOffice
Bug #776950 [libreoffice] Open LibreOffice Basic crash LibreOffice
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: Open LibreOffice Basic crash LibreOffice' from 'Open LibreOffice Basic crash LibreOffice'
> retitle 780607 libreoffice-writer: TrueType Hebrew fonts have stopped working in Writer
Bug #780607 [libreoffice-writer] TrueType Hebrew fonts have stopped working in Writer
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-writer: TrueType Hebrew fonts have stopped working in Writer' from 'TrueType Hebrew fonts have stopped working in Writer'
> retitle 793308 libreoffice-gtk: Ticks and arrows appear reversed in Libreoffice menus
Bug #793308 [libreoffice-gtk] Ticks and arrows appear reversed in Libreoffice menus
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-gtk: Ticks and arrows appear reversed in Libreoffice menus' from 'Ticks and arrows appear reversed in Libreoffice menus'
> retitle 794813 libreoffice-calc: calc crashes when opening wt.ods instead of opening debugger
Bug #794813 [libreoffice-calc] calc crashes when opening wt.ods instead of opening debugger
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: calc crashes when opening wt.ods instead of opening debugger' from 'calc crashes when opening wt.ods instead of opening debugger'
> retitle 795513 libreoffice-core: Styles&Formatting crashing X
Bug #795513 [libreoffice-core] Styles&Formatting crashing X
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-core: Styles&Formatting crashing X' from 'Styles&Formatting crashing X'
> retitle 808258 libreoffice-writer: crash when pasting copied table from a website
Bug #808258 [libreoffice-writer] crash when pasting copied table from a website
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-writer: crash when pasting copied table from a website' from 'crash when pasting copied table from a website'
> retitle 501780 python-uno: loadComponentFromUrl forces the window to full-screen
Bug #501780 [python-uno] loadComponentFromUrl forces the window to full-screen
Changed Bug title to 'python-uno: loadComponentFromUrl forces the window to full-screen' from 'loadComponentFromUrl forces the window to full-screen'
> retitle 593455 ure: crash and backtrace during upgrade
Bug #593455 [ure] openoffice.org-emailmerge: crash and backtrace during upgrade
Changed Bug title to 'ure: crash and backtrace during upgrade' from 'openoffice.org-emailmerge: crash and backtrace during upgrade'
> retitle 618603 libreoffice-core: OOo->LibO upgrade: script.xlb not extsing in new profile in some cases
Bug #618603 [libreoffice-core] OOo->LibO upgrade: script.xlb not extsing in new profile in some cases
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-core: OOo->LibO upgrade: script.xlb not extsing in new profile in some cases' from 'OOo->LibO upgrade: script.xlb not extsing in new profile in some cases'
> retitle 622597 libreoffice-writer: Copy from a heading erroneously copies the (unselected) heading number also
Bug #622597 [libreoffice-writer] openoffice.org-writer: Copy from a heading erroneously copies the (unselected) heading number also
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-writer: Copy from a heading erroneously copies the (unselected) heading number also' from 'openoffice.org-writer: Copy from a heading erroneously copies the (unselected) heading number also'
> retitle 623232 libreoffice-writer: Libreoffice takes up 100% CPU time + all memory when opening certain files
Bug #623232 [libreoffice-writer] Libreoffice takes up 100% CPU time + all memory when opening certain files
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-writer: Libreoffice takes up 100% CPU time + all memory when opening certain files' from 'Libreoffice takes up 100% CPU time + all memory when opening certain files'
> retitle 636873 libreoffice: libreoffice sometimes enters infinite poll-loop, high CPU load
Bug #636873 [libreoffice] libreoffice sometimes enters infinite poll-loop, high CPU load
Bug #637781 [libreoffice] libreoffice sometimes enters infinite poll-loop, high CPU load
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: libreoffice sometimes enters infinite poll-loop, high CPU load' from 'libreoffice sometimes enters infinite poll-loop, high CPU load'
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: libreoffice sometimes enters infinite poll-loop, high CPU load' from 'libreoffice sometimes enters infinite poll-loop, high CPU load'
> retitle 652878 libreoffice-calc: /usr/bin/localc: typing goes to the wrong oocalc window, instead of the one with focus
Bug #652878 [libreoffice-calc] /usr/bin/localc: typing goes to the wrong oocalc window, instead of the one with focus
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: /usr/bin/localc: typing goes to the wrong oocalc window, instead of the one with focus' from '/usr/bin/localc: typing goes to the wrong oocalc window, instead of the one with focus'
> retitle 687025 libreoffice-kde: Display of Grammalecte extension messages is black on black
Bug #687025 [libreoffice-kde] Display of Grammalecte extension messages is black on black
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-kde: Display of Grammalecte extension messages is black on black' from 'Display of Grammalecte extension messages is black on black'
> retitle 710077 libreoffice: window content does not resize
Bug #710077 [libreoffice] [libreoffice] window content does not resize
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: window content does not resize' from '[libreoffice] window content does not resize'
> retitle 725390 libreoffice-impress: export fails to process more than 1 page
Bug #725390 [libreoffice-impress] export fails to process more than 1 page
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-impress: export fails to process more than 1 page' from 'export fails to process more than 1 page'
> retitle 725448 libreoffice-impress: copy option from context-menu missing
Bug #725448 [libreoffice-impress] copy option from context-menu missing
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-impress: copy option from context-menu missing' from 'copy option from context-menu missing'
> retitle 725613 libreoffice-impress: fontwork and font resize update fails
Bug #725613 [libreoffice-impress] fontwork and font resize update fails
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-impress: fontwork and font resize update fails' from 'fontwork and font resize update fails'
> retitle 738795 libreoffice-common: permission bug when installing a python2-depend addon
Bug #738795 [libreoffice-common] permission bug when installing a python2-depend addon
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-common: permission bug when installing a python2-depend addon' from 'permission bug when installing a python2-depend addon'
> retitle 740604 libreoffice: opening but not editing password protected document first problem
Bug #740604 [libreoffice] writer: opening but not editing password protected document first problem
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: opening but not editing password protected document first problem' from 'writer: opening but not editing password protected document first problem'
> retitle 757957 libreoffice-calc: VLOOKUP() fails when parenthesis present is text
Bug #757957 [libreoffice-calc] [libreoffice-calc] VLOOKUP() fails when parenthesis present is text
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: VLOOKUP() fails when parenthesis present is text' from '[libreoffice-calc] VLOOKUP() fails when parenthesis present is text'
> retitle 758484 libreoffice-calc: Becomes sluggish after a while
Bug #758484 [libreoffice-calc] [libreoffice-calc] Becomes sluggish after a while
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: Becomes sluggish after a while' from '[libreoffice-calc] Becomes sluggish after a while'
> retitle 760179 libreoffice-calc: First coloration of lines (bg) voids bold text
Bug #760179 [libreoffice-calc] [libreoffice-calc] First coloration of lines (bg) voids bold text
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: First coloration of lines (bg) voids bold text' from '[libreoffice-calc] First coloration of lines (bg) voids bold text'
> retitle 760591 libreoffice-calc: Mouse copy is wrong
Bug #760591 [libreoffice-calc] [libreoffice-calc] Mouse copy is wrong
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: Mouse copy is wrong' from '[libreoffice-calc] Mouse copy is wrong'
> retitle 760869 libreoffice-calc: Sometimes replaces all instances instead of choosen cellspresent anymore
Bug #760869 [libreoffice-calc] [libreoffice-calc] Sometimes replaces all instances instead of choosen cells
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: Sometimes replaces all instances instead of choosen cellspresent anymore' from '[libreoffice-calc] Sometimes replaces all instances instead of choosen cells'
> retitle 776495 libreoffice-impress: Libreoffice media player dont play any sound.
Bug #776495 [libreoffice-impress] [libreoffice-impress] Libreoffice media player dont play any sound.
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-impress: Libreoffice media player dont play any sound.' from '[libreoffice-impress] Libreoffice media player dont play any sound.'
> retitle 776712 libreoffice-base: Two little problems with control table in edition of form.
Bug #776712 [libreoffice-base] Two little problems with control table in edition of form.
Bug #776714 [libreoffice-base] Two little problems with control table in edition of form.
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-base: Two little problems with control table in edition of form.' from 'Two little problems with control table in edition of form.'
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-base: Two little problems with control table in edition of form.' from 'Two little problems with control table in edition of form.'
> retitle 794340 libreoffice-common: crash without error message when trying to open unsupported document type
Bug #794340 [libreoffice-common] crash without error message when trying to open unsupported document type
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-common: crash without error message when trying to open unsupported document type' from 'crash without error message when trying to open unsupported document type'
> retitle 804174 libreoffice: Ignores Ctrl-Q/W when opened in read-only mode
Bug #804174 [libreoffice] Ignores Ctrl-Q/W when opened in read-only mode
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: Ignores Ctrl-Q/W when opened in read-only mode' from 'Ignores Ctrl-Q/W when opened in read-only mode'
> retitle 808754 libreoffice: lightproof-en settings revert after each update
Bug #808754 [libreoffice] lightproof-en settings revert after each update
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: lightproof-en settings revert after each update' from 'lightproof-en settings revert after each update'
> retitle 811474 libreoffice-calc: LibreOffice Calc forces workspace switch when its window is acted on
Bug #811474 [libreoffice-calc] LibreOffice Calc forces workspace switch when its window is acted on
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: LibreOffice Calc forces workspace switch when its window is acted on' from 'LibreOffice Calc forces workspace switch when its window is acted on'
> retitle 812081 libreoffice-common: Keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl-Q etc.) do not work
Bug #812081 [libreoffice-common] Keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl-Q etc.) do not work
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-common: Keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl-Q etc.) do not work' from 'Keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl-Q etc.) do not work'
> retitle 814598 libreoffice-writer: Insert->Document fails in writer with PDF (with -pdfimport installed), "open" works
Bug #814598 [libreoffice-writer] Insert->Document fails in writer with PDF (with -pdfimport installed), "open" works
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-writer: Insert->Document fails in writer with PDF (with -pdfimport installed), "open" works' from 'Insert->Document fails in writer with PDF (with -pdfimport installed), "open" works'
> retitle 584105 libreoffice-kde: OpenOffice.org crash when openoffice.org-kde is installed
Bug #584105 [libreoffice-kde] openoffice.org-kde: OpenOffice.org crash when openoffice.org-kde is installed
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-kde: OpenOffice.org crash when openoffice.org-kde is installed' from 'openoffice.org-kde: OpenOffice.org crash when openoffice.org-kde is installed'
> retitle 619163 libreoffice: libreoffice crashes when I right click mouse in a DDE linked table in writer
Bug #619163 [libreoffice] libreoffice crashes when I right click mouse in a DDE linked table in writer
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: libreoffice crashes when I right click mouse in a DDE linked table in writer' from 'libreoffice crashes when I right click mouse in a DDE linked table in writer'
> retitle 746286 libreoffice: stopping gdm, clicking 'cancel', 'cancel' to file recovery resulted in data loss
Bug #746286 [libreoffice] libreoffice-writer: stopping gdm, clicking 'cancel', 'cancel' to file recovery resulted in data loss
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: stopping gdm, clicking 'cancel', 'cancel' to file recovery resulted in data loss' from 'libreoffice-writer: stopping gdm, clicking 'cancel', 'cancel' to file recovery resulted in data loss'
> retitle 757749 libreoffice-calc: segfault in libsclo.so
Bug #757749 [libreoffice-calc] [libreoffice-calc] segfault in libsclo.so
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: segfault in libsclo.so' from '[libreoffice-calc] segfault in libsclo.so'
> retitle 775652 libreoffice: Menus have disappeared from libreoffice
Bug #775652 [libreoffice] Menus have disappeared from libreoffice
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: Menus have disappeared from libreoffice' from 'Menus have disappeared from libreoffice'
> retitle 787141 libreoffice: duplex printing to Postscript printer hangs
Bug #787141 [libreoffice] duplex printing to Postscript printer hangs
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: duplex printing to Postscript printer hangs' from 'duplex printing to Postscript printer hangs'
> retitle 798809 libreoffice-gtk3: Deleting and pasting slides in Impress trigger 100% CPU and freeze UI (with gtk3)
Bug #798809 [libreoffice-gtk3] [libreoffice-impress] Deleting and pasting slides in Impress trigger 100% CPU and freeze UI (with gtk3)
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-gtk3: Deleting and pasting slides in Impress trigger 100% CPU and freeze UI (with gtk3)' from '[libreoffice-impress] Deleting and pasting slides in Impress trigger 100% CPU and freeze UI (with gtk3)'
> retitle 802660 libreoffice-calc: =A1+A2 fails with Err:509 #630889 [i|  |  ] [libreoffice-writer] [libreoffice-writer] Xserver crash while saving .doc as OOo html
Bug #802660 [libreoffice-calc] =A1+A2 fails with Err:509
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-calc: =A1+A2 fails with Err:509 #630889 [i|  |  ] [libreoffice-writer] [libreoffice-writer] Xserver crash while saving .doc as OOo html' from '=A1+A2 fails with Err:509'
> retitle 642329 libreoffice-calc: Basic runtime error No. '91' for macro
Bug #642329 [libreoffice-calc] libreoffice-calc: Basic runtime error No. '91' for macro
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#642329 to the same title
> retitle 664020 libreoffice-gtk: Invisible checkboxes in dialogs with Raleigh Gtk Theme
Bug #664020 [libreoffice-gtk] libreoffice-calc: Invisible checkboxes in dialogs with Raleigh Gtk Theme
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-gtk: Invisible checkboxes in dialogs with Raleigh Gtk Theme' from 'libreoffice-calc: Invisible checkboxes in dialogs with Raleigh Gtk Theme'
> retitle 682516 libreoffice-writer: Can't save odt files, access denied to /tmp/luz...
Bug #682516 [libreoffice-writer] [libreoffice-writer] Can't save odt files, access denied to /tmp/luz...
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice-writer: Can't save odt files, access denied to /tmp/luz...' from '[libreoffice-writer] Can't save odt files, access denied to /tmp/luz...'
> retitle 761295 libreoffice: libreoffice does not support windows filename encoding
Bug #761295 [libreoffice] libreoffice does not support windows filename encoding
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: libreoffice does not support windows filename encoding' from 'libreoffice does not support windows filename encoding'
> retitle 806128 libreoffice: debian system freezes
Bug #806128 [libreoffice] debian: system freezes
Changed Bug title to 'libreoffice: debian system freezes' from 'debian: system freezes'
> --
Stopping processing here.

501780: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=501780
584105: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=584105