Re: libreoffice-lightproof-pt-br

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 05:34:40PM -0200, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> > The fact that he didn't even attempt that yet to my knowdlege makes me
> > think this isn't really that important for pt_BR people....
>
> Paulo and Eriberto are the first Debian packagers I met that are willing
> to carry the issue. Thanks guys.

This is a lie.

You could have had a package years ago when you put the pt_BR stuff in
official lightproof.
When you asked me first about a package years ago I said you what I said right
now. Some time later again.

Yes, for someone who wants to package it from _somewhere else_ (which I believe
is bad, it should be in lightproof itself, like the other languages) it's true,
but that doesn't mean those "are the first Debian packagers I met that are
willing to carry the issue."

I would have immediately packaged a libreoffice-lightproof-pt-br if pt_BR was
in official lightproof. I'd say it's "willing to carry to issue". If you
maintain lightproof grammar rules outside of lightproof and/or fork lightproof,
well, your choice. But then only people interested in the language will pick it
up.

Regards,

Rene

P.S:

> > [1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/lightproof

Again, you could have integrated it here (where the other languages come from)
and we'd have it years ago.

> > [2] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/dictionaries/tree/pt_BR

.. instead of only here.

Regards,