Re: Disable gtk3 plugin?

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 12:04:41PM +0200, Chris Halls wrote:
> Please see the IRC conversation below. It sounds to me that it might be
> best to disable the gtk3 plugin for 5.0.x. I don't think its ready for
> general usage.

Yeah... Too bad.

What about the attached patch?

> Or, if you think it should be available, how about patching the
> detection to choose gtk by default, requiring SAL_USE_PLUGIN=gtk3 to
> manually enable it for the daring?

We can also do that I guess...

But if upstream recommends against enabling it at all..
Of course they won't get testers that way and we'll get the same problems
in 5.1. Where it _is_ on per default and other stuff depends on that being
available...

Regards,

Rene

P.S.: Want back into Uploaders:? ;)