Re: WHEEZY_BACKPORT fixes for libreoffice 4.2

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 05:08:17PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> having a backported libreoffice 4.2 on wheezy? Just dch --bpo, debuild?

dch --bpo
debian/rules control (maybe you want to remove it first..) on wheezy,
maybe even with debian/rules control WHEEZY_BACKPORT=y
(comment some non-working logic out, see bpos current debdiff)
build and hope

reiterate until you added more internal libs (which I forgot) or more
conditionals.

Sorry, I didn't even try tobuild 4.2 on wheezy yet so I can't tell what
will break. I always try to keep wheezy in mind, but...

Regards,

Rene