Re: WHEEZY_BACKPORT fixes for libreoffice 4.2

On Thu, 2013-12-26 at 12:27 +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:

> There's helpcontent2 and translations. And the actual tarballs are in none of them :)
> (They wouldbe downloaded during build; in Debian that is disabled as we use
> --disable-fetch-external and do it manually (as it has to be there before for the source
> package and downloading something from the net is not allowed(tm) anyways.)

I gave up trying to backport 4.2 and we just used the upstream .deb
packages for a while, now we need to apply a bunch of patches from
upstream git and also backport to wheezy. I can deal with backporting
patches to 4.2, is there any chance you could guide me through the
process of going from apt-get source -t experimental libreoffice to
having a backported libreoffice 4.2 on wheezy? Just dch --bpo, debuild?

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise