LibreOffice jar's: maven meta data

Dear maintainers,

a while ago I brought up this topic already and I would like to re-open the
discussion again. I want to suggest that libreoffice-java-common ships Maven
meta information (pom.xml's) for its jar files.

Every package which uses Maven must in turn have all its Maven dependencies
available in the Maven repository of Debian.

In the last discussion
    https://lists.debian.org/debian-openoffice/2013/08/msg00167.html
it was said that Debian should not include the pom.xml's since upstream doesn't
ship them either. I talked with the upstream developer of my LibreOffice
extension and he said it is logical that Libreoffice doesn't ship pom.xml files;
Maven is not their build system.

When you package a Maven program, you have to make sure that each of your java
dependencies ships Maven meta informaation and since we have a "offline maven
repository" in Debian under /usr/share/maven-repo, it is a part of Debians
repository. So it makes in my opinion sense to add pom.xml files to
libreoffice-java-common.

Please consider adding the meta information.

Thanks in advance
Sebastian
--
Web: http://www.crustulus.de | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?de-0