Re: LO crash at start

Dear Rene

> Did KDE stuff get upgraded at the same time? Maybe some of them cause it?
You may be right.
Some  KDE packages were also upgraded at that time, and the full KDE has been
upgraded in Wheezy since that.

>> After a second start, it tried to recover the empty crashed document, but
>> it crashed again.
> Backtrace?
I am sorry, I don't know, how I can do that.

> so KDE-specifics...
Yes, you may be right.
Because of your comment, I checked what happens without KDE.
Starting LXDE, the LO works well, even if "libreoffice-kde" is already
installed.

>> Conditions: KDE according to wheezy (4.8.4).
>"Normal" theme or something special?
I used nothing special, I am a very simple user.
The active desktop theme was QT-curve.
Widget style Polyester.

Your guess was excellent.
When I changed the desktop theme and widget style for the same (now plastik),
the crash events disappeared.

So thank you for your comments, it helped me to prevent the crashes in my
system.

It is possible that I changed the theme as well when I upgraded my system and
this caused the crashes.

Besides I have to note, that I don't know other package that
is 'crash sensitive' for the difference of dektop-theme/widget-syle.
Thus, 'libreoffice-kde' must have some unique bug/deficiency about that and
this may cause the crash of the whole LO.

yours sincerely

Attila