LO crash at start

Dear LO maintainer

I am using wheezy with regular upgrades.

I met a crash of LibreOffice after upgrading to 3.5.4+dfsg-2.
Today I upgraded to 3.5.4+dfsg-3, but the crash remained the same.

immediately.
After a second start, it tried to recover the empty crashed document, but it
crashed again.

Conditions: KDE according to wheezy (4.8.4).
The whole Libreoffice package was not installed.
Instead, those parts were installed that I used : Calc, Impress, Writer and
their all dependencies.

Finally, I managed to localize the guilty package: libreoffice-kde.
After uninstalling this package, LO worked fine.
I repeated a few times the cycle installing/removing  libreoffice-kde with the
same result. LO worked well only if libreoffice-kde was not installed.

attila