Re: Cannot run openoffice

On 16/01/11 21:28, Rene Engelhard wrote:
Debian Sid as of today on amd64. Problem has existed for at least a
week. I use the Sun java environment. A found bug #540428 but my

in which time there wasn't a OOo update in sid either way. (Even if there
was, it should affect startup anyways; the last update was on Dec, 27.)

Bug?

In your system and/or user profile I'd bet, yes.

Thanks for your answer, Rene. I forgot to mention, deleting ~/.openoffice.org does not affect the problem. Hmm, I'll create a new user and try to start openoffice.org from there. Perhaps there is some problematic hiddon configuration somewhere that I'm not aware of...

-Torquil