[Upington Accommodation, News, Events and Reviews] Last week posts

Having trouble reading this email? View it on our
November 30, 2009

Single Black Female

November 29, 2009

This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed.  It is reported to have been listed in the Johannesburg Times. SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant.  I’m a very good girl who LOVES to play.  I love long walks in the woods, riding in your bakkie, hunting, camping and fishing trips, [...]

Hoe om ‘n Haaiaanval te voorkom

November 29, 2009

1. Moenie in die see swem nie. Meer as 99% van alle haaiaanvalle gebeur in groot watermassas, ook bekend as oseane. Die manier om vas te stel of jy in ‘n oseaan is, is om die water te proe. Dit behoort sout te smaak. 2. Swem saam met vet mense. Sorg altyd dat daar groot, vet mense [...]

Qantas Airlines: Repair Division

November 29, 2009

There are few problems at work that cannot be solved with the right conversation.” These are absolutely brilliant…!! Qantas Airlines: Repair Division Remember, it takes a college degree to fly a plane but only a high school diploma to fix one. After every flight, Qantas pilots fill out a form, called a ‘Gripe Sheet’ which tells mechanics about problems [...]

Thanks to our main sponsor. Tsebo Cleaning UPINGTON NEWS AND REVIEWS

If you would like to stop receiving this email from Upington, please