Re: Debian openoffice.org ‘debian/copyright’ reformat

On 21-Mar-2009, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> Ben Finney wrote:
> > I could just address that with a patch, but I would also like to
> > re-format the file into (a sane revision of) the proposed
> > machine-parseable ‘debian/copyright’ format
> > <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat?action=recall&rev=233>.
>
> That's already done.

The file ‘copyright’ in the branch at
<URL:http://bzr.debian.org/pkg-openoffice/packages/openofficeorg/3.0.1/unstable/>
is not in the proposed format; it still seems to be a free-form text
file.

--
 \            Hercules Grytpype-Thynne: “Well, Neddie, I'm going to be |
  `\      frank.”  Ned Seagoon: “Right, I'll be Tom.”  Count Moriarty: |