Debian openoffice.org ‘debian/copyright’ reformat

Howdy Debian OOo team,

Currently (version ‘1:3.0.7-1’) the ‘debian/copyright’ file is
triggering Lintian's ‘old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file’ warning.

I could just address that with a patch, but I would also like to
re-format the file into (a sane revision of) the proposed
machine-parseable ‘debian/copyright’ format
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat?action=recall&rev=233>.

Before I do it, would this work be welcome?

--
 \      “Not using Microsoft products is like being a non-smoker 40 or |
  `\     50 years ago: You can choose not to smoke, yourself, but it's |