Package more hunspell dictionaries

Hi!

As an Ubuntu (bite me...) user, I noticed Fedora has done a great work
on system-wide spellcheckers: they now use hunspell with all programs,
and thus they have packaged dictionaries for many languages. These
appear here:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/?tg_paginate_ordering=%7B%27name%27%3A%20%5B0%2C%20True%5D%7D&tg_paginate_limit=100&tg_paginate_no=17

For now, Debian only has a handful of hunspell dictionaries, although
nice improvements have been performed in new hunspell dicts (e.g. in
French). My idea is to use the work done by Fedora to build Debian
packages. I'm not very good at packaging, but I can see a typical
hunspell dict only contains 3 files, more Debian control files. Here you
can see a RPM .spec file designed for that:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/rpms/hunspell-fr/devel/hunspell-fr.spec?view=markup
What it mostly does is specifying the source of the file (they are very
diverse) and copying the file.

Do you think it can be easy to convert these packages to debs? Would any
developer be interested it this? I'd like to work on it, but I'd prefer
that a package maintainer checks and uploads the packages. If the
developers that packaged the already existing dicts could help, it would
be great.

Cheers