Re: Package more hunspell dictionaries

Milan a écrit :
> As an Ubuntu (bite me...) user, I noticed Fedora has done a great work
> on system-wide spellcheckers: they now use hunspell with all programs,
> and thus they have packaged dictionaries for many languages.
Downloading the openoffice.org-dictionaries-2.4.0~m240 package, I've
just seen that Debian already has OO.o 2.4 beta packages and that in
them, all dictionaries are included. This was a work done by upstream.

So the only thing to do is to extend the debian/ files to build a
package for each language available. Is this only a sort of
copy/paste/adapt work? I can do that if you give me some instructions.

Thanks again - and sorry for the first mistake