Re: Writer crashes with reduced anti-aliasing

----
Am Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:30:38 +0200 schrieb
Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>:

> Why? You know there's a backport? Yes, with-Java and built with Sun
> 1.4...
I only know the backports from http://www.backports.org and there you
can get only the old version 2.0.1-4bpo.

> You really want not to mix some debian/ snapshot and some "random"
> ooo-build. I mostly use current CVS of various branches (currently, HEAD
I know this and I have always compared all different version numbers.

> on -2-0-2 - abandoned now - and a few days' ago for 2.0.3). I don't test
> building against released ooo-builds and sometimes stuff in debian/rules
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know what you mean, I have meant 'revision'. Still I can only get
HEAD revision from CVS of ooo-build to use with 2.0.3. So I wait for
the 2-0-3 revision from CVS.

> Then just use the backport? Which will get updated soon I hope
> (when a more up-to-date version is in testing)
See above - only an older version.

> Aha, OK, well, it works with 2.0.3rc5 on sid so if it doesn't work on
> sarge with it it's bad, but...
I don't understand - new 2.0.3 cannot work on Sarge? Why not? I hope
that the new version will lose some minor bugs of version 2.0.2.

Ciao, Joo

[ OOo 2.0.2, Debian Sarge, i386, AMD Duron ]