Re: Writer crashes with reduced anti-aliasing

Hi,

Joo Martin wrote:
> > Joo Martin wrote:
> > > I have found a serious error in the version 2.0.2-3.4pre:
> >
> > On sid?
> No, on Sarge, and compiled with sun-java 1.4.

Why? You know there's a backport? Yes, with-Java and built with Sun
1.4...

> > Also happens on 2.0.2-3? Which ooo-build did you use?
> I have always self-compiled versions tested:
> 2.0.1-2

Which is more up-to-date than that, even.

> 2.0.2-2
> 2.0.2-3      (with nearly ooo-build-2.0.2.8)
> 2.0.2-3.4pre  (with ooo-build-2.0.2.11)

You really want not to mix some debian/ snapshot and some "random"
ooo-build. I mostly use current CVS of various branches (currently, HEAD
on -2-0-2 - abandoned now - and a few days' ago for 2.0.3). I don't test
building against released ooo-builds and sometimes stuff in debian/rules
needs newer ooo-builds (like current CVS at time of release which will then
be tagged).
Just for info.

> Official versions of www.openoffice.org generating some errors on
> Debian Sarge, so they are not usable very well.

Then just use the backport? Which will get updated soon I hope
(when a more up-to-date version is in testing)

> So I still wait for.

Aha, OK, well, it works with 2.0.3rc5 on sid so if it doesn't work on sarge
with it it's bad, but....

Regards,

Rene