Re: Trying to build OOo2 for Sarge

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 20:59 -0500, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> I am desperately in need of a Sarge backport of OOo2.  I have started
> tinkering around with building it based on the infrastructure put in
> place by by version 2.0.0-2.

On the 21st, Rene sent a post to this list saying that he's made
a Sarge backport and it's at backport.org.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"I think one of the great problems we have in the Republican
Party is that we don't encourage you to be nasty. We encourage
you to be neat, obedient, loyal and faithful and all those Boy
Scout words, which would be great around a campfire but are lousy
in politics."
Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA)