Openoffice 2 questions.

Running sarge on our ltsp servers and looking into what it will take to get openoffice.org2 installed.
I'm assuming at this point I'll need to build packages.
Assume I'll need to pull gcc4 as needed from testing  to build ind run.

Tried "apt-get -t unstable install openoffice.org" to see what it would happen.
It wanted to remove the openoffice 1.1.3.  I need both installed.
I'm hoping this is a sarge/unstable dependency problem.
Can  both versions be installed?

Next is java.
Do the debian packages have full java support?
Browsing through the packages I suspect they are but it would be nice to know before I start.

Thanks

John