Re: OOo2 backport to Sarge

Hi,

Jerome Warnier wrote:
> > b) you remove ENABLE_HUNSPELL? Why? And you really want to use internal
> > hunspell to not have to backport other packages than OOo. You just need
> > to add the hunspell package to ooo-build/src. What I incidentially
> > forgot in 2.0.0-2 so it doesn't appear in the diff. Will be fixed for
> > - -3.
> Oups, no, I did not want to remove it, I accidentally removed one line
> too much. If you take a look at it carefully, I just wanted to include
> the condition about Sarge in the condition about Ubuntu. That's it.

Which is broken, too. Are we Ubuntu? no. we are Debian so the sarge
clause has to be in the Debian clause otherwise it has no effect because
on Debian the Debian clause will be used. Always.

> When do you plan to upload -3? Or, where can we find it in the meantime,
> to base my trials on it?

Well, since the python 2.4 transition will start mid-November I don't
think it makes that much sense to upload it now and then have to
reupload it then. OTOH, end of November is 2.0.1 release.
-> Let's see...

> > c) wrt gamin and fam, you are right, but that's minor. You currently
> > need -d for the build-depends anyway so... But I can add it for -3, yes..
> Thanks

Added, but a bit better solved ;)

> I have yet another problem later, which is due to my build taking place
> in a x86 chroot on and AMD64 Debian. If someone has got an idea about it
> or wants more info... Otherwise, don't worry, I will try to sort this
> out myself.

Why do you need that? Do you want do to a backport?

I am already doing one (which I can do with -2 already). Give people
some time to actually build/try/test it...

Regards,

Rene