Re: OpenOffice 2 for powerpc problem in NEW?

Thanks Rene, it upgraded and seems to work without a glitch.

(I'm also using an ibook, an old and tired g3, but I'm
surprised to see that OOo2 runs very smoothly.)

mathieu

2005-11-01, 21:04:21 +0100, Rene Engelhard (rene@debian.org):

--
Mathieu Lutfy        <mathieu@bidon.ca>       http://www.bidon.ca
GPG 0x5F5BCEB4 0D3B 1AEE EF9B FB34 2FE7  80EC 8E8D F00A 5F5B CEB4