Re: OpenOffice 2 for powerpc problem in NEW?

hi,

Mathieu Lutfy wrote:
> I didn't see the package listed in the NEW queue, so I was
> wondering whether there was a problem with the packages under
> powerpc?

They failed to build on the buildds due some build env differences and
the ooo-build build system being overly clever :)

> I've been using the experimental 1.9 package for a few weeks and
> it really works great (many thanks to the maintainers!). If I can
> help testing the packages under powerpc, please let me know.

They should work, as said, they would build here (I've an iBook myself)
but they will fail on the buildds. But in the meantime you can use
-0.1pre debs from http://people.debian.org/~rene/openoffice.org/2.0.0

The next upload will have that fixed, so then powerpc debs will be
available.

> the old openoffice. :-)

openoffice.org :-P

Regards,