Re: Doing away with stlport for OOo 2.0

Hi,

Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> time to break compatibility anyway.  Ideally this would be made the default
> for Linux upstream and done by all distros (to preserve the illusion of binary
> compatibility...).  I'm not sure who to contact about this, but feel free to
> forward this anywhere appropriate (somewhere at ooo-build?).

What I forgot here is that some add-ons *do* assume you have stlport_gcc
and use -lstlport_gcc. Not using stlport will break the build of
extensions which someone eventually may decide to package (and we
already did one, hunspell, although that is built inside OOo). And you
never know what they assume about what they have...

Regards,

Rene