Re: oooprelink for OOo2
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: oooprelink for OOo2
- From: Jerome Warnier <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:59:55 +0200
- Message-id: <1123779595.12873.1.camel@mobj>
- In-reply-to: <1123701642.4688.142.camel@mobj>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050706003144.GB13686@rene-engelhard.de> <1123699431.4688.129.camel@mobj> <1123701642.4688.142.camel@mobj>
> But well, it does not work for the moment on my PC (Sid) because OOo2
> does not find "libstlport_gcc.so.4.6".
> This is another story, and I hope that my patch (made in about 5
> minutes) helps.
I created a link today to fix this issue (linking
to /usr/lib/openoffice2/program/libstlport_gcc.so), and the prelinking
seems to work.
I don't know how to do meaningful comparison of loading times with or
without prelinking, but at least it doesn't fail to load after