Dictionary patches

Hi,

I have a patch for the openoffice.org-dictionaries-20030813 package to
add an en_NZ dictionary to it.

I also have a patch to it which makes it build a thesaurus "package"
allowing the en_US thesaurus to be used in the en_NZ locale.  I think it
would be a good idea to have a package like this for every en_ locale
that (a) does have a dictionary and (b) doesn't have a properly
localised thesaurus.

Although these patches are both pretty trivial, the first one at least
is fairly large because it includes the actual en_NZ dictionary (280k
bzipped).

Does anyone want this?

Do the OpenOffice.org2 builds use the same dictionaries and thesauruses?

Would you like me to add do this for some other dictionaries, and
perhaps even some more you-can-use-the-thesaurus packages as above?

Thanks,
					Andrew.

Andrew @ Catalyst .Net .NZ  Ltd,  PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/            PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
DDI: +64(4)803-2201      MOB: +64(272)DEBIAN      OFFICE: +64(4)499-2267
                 http://survey.net.nz/ - any questions?