OOo packages and tasksel

    - Remove openoffice.org (leaving -bin), and remove all OOo -help- and
      -l10n- packages from all tasks. This is necessary because these packages
      are available for all architectures, but have broken dependencies on
      many architectures (openoffice.org-bin is only built on a few), which
      breaks installation of the tasks of which they are a part on many
      architectures.

I thought you'd prodded me on irc about undoing the above change, but I just
looked and it still seems broken, for example openoffice.org-help-en is
arch all and depends on openoffice.org, which is arch all and depends on
openoffice.org-bin, which is only built on 4 architectures.

--
see shy jo