Updated Hebrew strings file for OOo

Hi OOo people at Debian,

We've tested the latest Hebrew OOo version from Debian, and we've found
that you're using an old version of the SDF file that contains Hebrew
strings for OpenOffice. As a result, the version contains some major
bugs:
- changing a value in the page layout dialog caused other values to be
changed,
- the function names in calc were not in english but in Hebrew.
- Many strings were missing from the SDF file, and showed up in German.

A new version of the SDF file is available at
http://www.openoffice.org/nonav/issues/showattachment.cgi/17227/OOo_1.1.he.sdf.gz

This contains fixes to the bugs mentioned above, as well as some minor bug
fixes.

If you localize using this new version, and rebuild, you'll have a much
better Hebrew version of OOo.

--
Alan Yaniger
Tk Open Systems