Re: Updated Hebrew strings file for OOo

Hi Alan,

On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 12:41, Alan Yaniger wrote:
> If you localize using this new version, and rebuild, you'll have a much
> better Hebrew version of OOo.

Thanks for the report.  I'm afraid that Rene & I do not have enough time
to deal with all issues quickly and I have to be ruthless with
priorities.  Looking at issue#25354 this appears to be in the works for
1.1.3 and therefore the time spent on this would be only useful in the
1.1.2 timeframe.  If, however, you are able to provide a working patch
for the packages themselves, I would be happy to incorporate it.

Thanks,