Re: Add hyph_fi_FI into Debian OOo build system?

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 13:08, Jarno Elonen wrote:
> As Openoffice.org (the site) now includes it, I assume the Debian OOo team
> will soon incorporate the hyph_fi_FI dictionary in their build system --
> which is far better than someone maintaining a separate "renegade" package.
>
> Could someone at debian-openoffice confirm this?

The crucial question is whether this is part of the source and build
system of upstream openoffice.org, which it does not appear to be.  Rene
& I don't have enough time to be able to keep up with packaging
everything in the contrib directory on the FTP servers.  We would prefer
it if someone who actually understands the language packages the
lingucomponent extras separately, since we don't have time to follow
what is essentially a completely separate upstream.